How well your car handles in all driving conditions is due in large part to the stability of your steering and suspension. Trust the experts at Viking Automotive of Chantilly, VA to thoroughly inspect and service your steering and suspension.
When the suspension system’s springs, struts, or shocks become worn, the handling performance of your vehicle degrades and you have less control, lessened comfort in the ride, and more wear on your tires.
When you bring your vehicle into Viking Automotive for inspection or repair of your steering and suspension systems, you can expect:
- Inspection and replacement of worn struts, shocks, and springs
- Replacement of any missing or damaged parts
- Wheel alignment may be suggested if any parts were replaced as this can affect the angle of the wheels
Bring your vehicle into Viking Automotive for steering and suspension inspection if any of the following are true:
- Your mileage is over 50,000 or it has been 50,000 miles since your last suspension and steering service
- Steering wheel is not properly aligned or doesn’t perform correctly
- Shaking or bumpiness
- Noises when driving over speed bumps or potholes
- Uneven wear on tires
If you notice any of these signs or suspect that your suspension or steering are not working correctly, call or bring your car into Viking Automotive for inspection and repair that gets you safely back on the road.